At Hippo Education our mission is to empower the people of medicine to learn, grow, and thrive by creating education and community.
Who We Are
Hippo Education is on a mission to empower the people of medicine to learn, grow, and thrive by creating education and community. Our hard working and quick-to-laugh crew creates exceptional medical education products through our platform that hosts podcasts, video courses, and more to keep clinicians up-to-date and at their best. We have a team of over 40 with some working at the main studio in Los Angeles while most of us work remotely all across the US. Hippo’s a fantastic place to work and we’re genuinely proud of the impact we have on clinicians and their patients.
What We Are Looking For
The Hippo team is looking for a part-time or full-time paid traffic manager. You’ll work with the Marketing team to establish and own the processes of creating, analyzing and optimizing the company’s presence on our various paid media platforms.You’ll effectively communicate the unique benefits and value proposition of our products to engage our target audiences so they can connect with the resources they need to make their clinical practices thrive.
Write copy, set up ads, and optimize campaigns on Hippo’s various paid traffic platforms:
- Google Ads (Search)
- Google Ads (Display)
- Facebook Ads Manager
- 3+ years of paid ads experience
- Experience with ad targeting, analytics and optimizing campaigns
- Superb ad creator with an ability to inspire with campaigns
- Ability to understand complex, nuanced products and ideas and communicate them in a clear, succinct way
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, fluid environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Experience with landing pages and funnel optimization a plus
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter. Samples of work (ad campaigns & results) are optional but recommended. We’d love to hear from you!