At Hippo Education our mission is to empower the people of medicine to learn, grow, and thrive by creating education and community.
Hippo Education is on a mission to empower the people of medicine to learn, grow, and thrive. Our fun-loving, hard working crew creates exceptional medical education products through our platform that hosts podcasts, video courses and more. We’re a team of over 70 and work remotely across the U.S. with the option to work at the main studio in Los Angeles. Hippo’s a fantastic place to work and we’re genuinely proud of the impact we have on clinicians and their patients.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning and driving many of our day-to-day marketing efforts. You will work with cross-functional teams to execute on our campaigns and evaluate their effectiveness at reaching new Hippo users. We’re a growth-minded bunch; you will have many opportunities to learn and acquire new skills. Collaboration, discipline, and a passion for what you do will be key to your success in this role.
- Work alongside our impressive clinical team to support content development and user engagement across multiple channels including email and social media.
- Grow our email subscriber base. Manage email marketing and marketing automation efforts to deliver helpful and effective education to current and prospective customers.
- Own our marketing calendar and content pipeline; Use it to inform our social media marketing, both paid and unpaid.
- Develop sales collateral needed to support the sales team in closing enterprise customers.
- Manage performance analytics and optimization of marketing efforts.
- Explore any other high impact, untapped opportunities you identify along the way.
-Provide messaging, copy or copy review as needed to support Hippo products.
Apply here and include your resume and cover letter as well as links to relevant examples of recent work. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. We'll get back to you if there is a fit. No calls please.